Q: What prestigious organization recently honored the University Of Sioux Falls‘ volleyball program with inclusion on its latest list?
1. The National Egg Council
2. The League of Women Voters
3. Balladeer’s Blog with one of those lame Top 20 lists
4. American Volleyball Coaches Association
The correct answer is “4”
Q: On what list did this prestigious organization include USF’s volleyball program?
1. The FBI’s Most Wanted
2. The Ten Commandments
3. AVCA Team Academic Award
4. 12 Dangerous Organizations And How They Threaten World Peace
The Correct answer is “3”
Q: How do you earn your way on to this exclusive list?
1. By doing real well in the swimsuit and evening gown competition
2. Playing by your own set of rules but getting results
3. By whacking Paul Castellano outside Sparks’ Steak House
4. Maintaining a minimum grade point average of 3.30
The correct answer is “4”. John Gotti never played volleyball.
Q: How often has USF made this list?
1. Two years in a row
2. Once every Whitsuntide
3. As often as Lindsay Lohan gets arrested
4. Whenever a new Pope is elected
The correct answer is “1”
Q: USF volleyball starts their 2010 season on Sept 3rd against the Dakota State Trojans in what event?
1. Woodstock 2010
2. Niagara Falls Splash Tournament
3. Lady Ga Ga‘s Christmas At Seaworld Special
4. The Latin Grammies
The correct answer is “2”.
Your score: It doesn’t matter how many answers you got right. Everyone is a winner when USF volleyball takes the floor.
Which of the following is the USF athletics site:
Balladeer’s Blog is not affiliated with or operated by the NAIA or any member institutions.
© Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog, 2010. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.