Remember THE ROTHERHAM REPORT? And THE WARWICK CHILD SEX-GROOMING GANG? Now we have the Huddersfield Case. Nearly 30 have been charged in another alleged rape and child trafficking gang. And it is just alleged at this point. The men reportedly charged were (LINK BELOW):
- Zahid Hassan, 28, of Bland Street, Huddersfield, is charged with eight counts of rape, five counts of trafficking, racially aggravated assault, supplying drugs, inciting a child into sexual activity, child abduction, and attempted rape.
- Mohammed Asaf Akram, 31, of Springdale Street, Huddersfield, is charged with seven counts of rape, three counts of trafficking, child abduction, supplying drugs, sexual assault, and making threats to kill.
- Mohammad Azeem, 31, of Wrose Road, Bradford, is charged with three counts of rape.
- Mohammed Riswan Aslam, 29, of Huddersfield Road, Dewsbury, is charged with two counts of rape.
- Mohammed Kammer, 32, of West View, Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape.
- Mohammad Nahman, 31, of West View, Huddersfield, is charged with two counts of rape, trafficking and sexual assault.
- Mohammad Ifraz, 28, of North Road, Huddersfield, is charged with trafficking a female within the UK with a view to her sexual exploitation, rape, false imprisonment, child abduction, taking indecent images of a child and inciting a child to engage in sexual activity.
- Mohammad Imran Ibrar, 32, of Manchester Road, Huddersfield, is charged with trafficking, facilitating the commission of sexual activity on a child, assault occasioning actual bodily harm, and supplying drugs.
- Mohammed Saqib Raheel, 30, of Stourbridge Road, Dudley is charged with trafficking and child abduction.
- Faisal Nadeem, 30, of Carr Green, Huddersfield, is charged with rape, supplying drugs, and possession of extreme pornography.
- Amere Singh Dhaliwal, 34, of Holly Road, Huddersfield, is charged with 21 counts of rape, 14 counts of trafficking, inciting a child to engage in sexual activity, sexual assault, sexual touching, possession of indecent images of a child, racially aggravated assault, and inciting a child into prostitution.
Ahmad Saleem, a Muslim “Community Organizer” (LMFAO) and a leader of the Muslim group C.A.I.R. was arrested in Florida as part of a sting operation regarding adults attempting to have sex with children as young as TEN.
Islam’s “perfect man” Muhammad often raped children and this is frequently used as justification for adult Muslim men having sex with children in the Muslim world. Continue reading
A SYMBOL OF HATRED, SLAVERY, MASS RAPE AND INFANTICIDE.
Oh, yeah … Muslim savages. This “custom” is considered okay in the homophobic and misogynistic religion called Islam because it was practiced by the blood-soaked child rapist named Muhammad, Islam’s founder who died centuries ago.
One of the most recent victims of this barbaric behavior was an unfortunate 8 year old girl in Yemen, who died from internal injuries at the hands of her 40 year old husband on their wedding night. I don’t know how dead inside you have to be to rape a little girl but religious mania is beyond explanation I guess. Muhammad was considered “the perfect man” in Islam and since he participated in the raping of children it’s used as justification for other Muslim males to indulge their sickness.
Yemen’s previous law making 17 the legal age for women to be married was repealed as being “un-Islamic.” I guess in the sense that it was a rational law that reflected the modern world. Rational thought and all things modern seem to be loathed by Islam. Continue reading
Life is great when it’s not your OWN children and grandchildren repeatedly getting raped
Dateline State College, PA, the Child Rape Capital of North America. Welcome to the first day of the rest of “the Joe Paterno Legacy”. Today saw the announcement of the results of the Louis Freeh investigation into the multiple child rapes and alleged coverup of same by Joe Paterno and others at Penn State.
The findings maintained that Joe Paterno and his superiors (some of whom had played football for the coach decades ago and over whom he seems to have had inordinate influence in my opinion) showed complete disregard for the safety of the victims and potential future victims of Paterno’s assistant coach Jerry Sandusky. Sandusky was found guilty of continuing to rape several children over the course of fourteen years at least. So make that at least FOURTEEN YEARS since Joe Paterno and company were made aware of the accusations against the convicted child rapist.
Yes, the investigation held that Continue reading
Who knew the subject of child molestation was so funny until Jim Boeheim's press conference?
Syracuse head basketball coach Jim Boeheim whooped it up at his press conference addressing the child molestation accusations involving his former assistant coach Bernie Fine. Oddly for a man who had defiantly called the accusers liars who were out for money, Boeheim seems incapable of acting humble following the recent release of the audio taped evidence regarding the allegations. He also seems incapable of betraying any hint of humanity in his demeanor since he seemed to feel the press conference was like Open Mike Night or something. Jolly Jimbo may have outdone even alleged pedophile enabler Joe Paterno in the “acting like a callous jerk” category. I guess as long as it’s other people’s children allegedly being molested Boeheim sees no reason to treat the subject seriously. By the way, it’s not at all true that Continue reading
Remember this scene from the movie The Dead Zone? Martin Sheen’s sleazy character holding up a child to use as a human shield against the bullets being fired at him? That was the overall impression I got from the sickening scenes of alleged pedophile enabler Joe Paterno seemingly trying to insulate himself from the scrutiny he deserves by surrounding himself with his grandchildren. Or great- grandchildren for all I know. Paterno’s old enough to have been Calvin Coolidge’s babysitter.
At any rate, watching that scene was enough to Continue reading
Self- confessed horseplay afficionado
In a move guaranteed to make him beloved by every prosecutor in the country Jerry Sandusky’s defense attorney Joe Amendola permitted his client, an alleged child rapist, to speak by phone in an interview with Bob Costas last night. It’s a shame Eugene Ionesco didn’t live to see it, but then even he probably wouldn’t have believed it.
I have no idea what Amendola was thinking with this move. Was he saying to himself “Once America hears the creepy, halting way my client speaks, just like the guy in those Killer Nerd movies, they’ll take him to their hearts.” After the interview did he flash a confident grin, give Sandusky a big thumbs up and say “NAILED it!”
But America has one thing to thank the alleged rapist of multiple children for. For decades most of us have been puzzled by the meaning of those stern “No Horseplay” signs around public pools. Now, thanks to Sandusky, we all finally understand that “horseplay” means elderly men showering with little boys, touching their legs, squeezing them and sliding around on the floor with them. Eeeww! Now I see why they didn’t want that kind of behavior around their facilities. That sort of thing would gross out and induce vomiting in everyone … except, apparently, Sandusky and his attorney.
Is there something here we’re all missing? Does Amendola believe that Continue reading