The first person to email me the name of the site being parodied in this post wins a special prize!
* TWELVE THINGS THAT TEN-YEAR-OLD CHILDREN DON’T KNOW ABOUT CLASSIC MOVIES *
* THE FOUR MOST EXCITING CRICKET PLAYERS IN HISTORY AND WHY THEY’RE REALLY THE FOUR MOST BORING CRICKET PLAYERS IN HISTORY *
* TEN REASONS WHY WE NEVER PROOFREAD *
* FIVE GREAT CATERERS ON THE SET OF THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (AND FIVE CRAPPY ONES) *
* FIFTEEN OF OUR MOST MISLEADINGLY TITLED LISTS *
* PROOF THAT TWIST ENDINGS BEGAN WITH M NIGHT SHYAMALAN *
* TWENTY TOP 20 LISTS THAT INSTEAD SHOULD HAVE BEEN LISTS OF TEN THINGS *
* OUR FIFTY BEST LISTS ABOUT THE DARK KNIGHT RISES (AND OUR FIFTY WORST) *
* THREE STAR WARS MOVIES YOU DIDN’T KNOW GEORGE LUCAS DID BEFORE THE STAR WARS PREQUELS *
* TEN THINGS THAT DON’T REALLY HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THE TITLE OF THIS LIST (AND TWO THAT DO) *
* CHRISTOPHER NOLAN: JUST … CHRISTOPHER NOLAN *
* TWELVE LISTS YOU WON’T BELIEVE WE RECYCLED UNDER DIFFERENT TITLES *
* THE BEST ZERGNET ARTICLES OF 2010 *
* EIGHTEEN THINGS CHRISTOPHER NOLAN DOESN’T KNOW ABOUT CHRISTOPHER NOLAN *
* SAVING PRIVATE RYAN: THE FIRST WAR MOVIE EVER MADE *
* TWENTY COOL IN-JOKES YOU MORONS NEVER NOTICED IN CLASSIC MOVIES *
© Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog, 2013. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
4 responses to “NAME THE SITE BEING PARODIED AND WIN A PRIZE”
Good guess, but no.
I have no idea which site it is supposed to be. Could be any of them
No, I specifically threw in hints to narrow it down.