The supermodel M*E*T*A*L has done a stellar job modeling as my Neo-Pulp superheroine called the Matriarch. The Matriarch fights crime and other menaces in Las Vegas while maintaining her secret identity as one of the countless Vegas vixens with enhanced breasts. Armed with her martial arts skills, dildo-rangs, whips, chains and nipple-clamps plus her knife-toed and knife-heeled boots our heroine makes Sin City safe for, well … sin. All of the Matriarch’s adventures have been very popular but here’s a Balladeer’s Blog shoutout to her five greatest hits.
1. ARMY OF ELVISES – The Matriarch’s first battle with her archenemy Dr Memphis found her battling an army of Elvises who parachuted into Las Vegas for an armed robbery spree. As the night-long donnybrook continued the Matriarch realized she was facing actual clones of the King of Rock’N’Roll. The mad Dr Memphis had created them out of DNA obtained from one of Elvis Presley’s stool samples. By daybreak the Matriarch had defeated the clone army, leaving behind a huge amount of damage in Sin City. This made our vigilante heroine even more wanted by the Las Vegas police.
2. THE COLOSALLY AMAZING MAN – A hard-partying Olympic swimmer got contaminated by irradiated urine in a public swimming pool and grew to a height of sixty feet. The nearly nude giant went on a rampage through Las Vegas and proved impervious not only to the U.S. army but also to the Matriarch’s efforts to subdue him. Our resourceful and voluptuous superheroine peed on one of her willing male slaves then irradiated him, causing him to grow to a hundred feet. With the Matriarch controlling his actions the enlarged gimp defeated the original giant and, thanks to our gyno-vigilante’s scientific genius she restored both men to normal size. The Olympic swimmer became another willing slave for the Matriarch and everyone was happy.
3. RAT PACK ATTACK – Dr Memphis returned in this exciting adventure! This time the mad doctor turned human guinea pigs into super-powered versions of Frank Sinatra, Sammy Davis, Jr, Dean Martin, Joey Bishop and Peter Lawford. This fearsome fivesome held all of Las Vegas hostage with the ransom being $100 million dollars AND the surrender of the Matriarch. An uneasy alliance was formed between the voluptuous vigilante and her police pursuers with the aim of thwarting Dr Memphis’ latest plan. Naturally it all works out with the faux-Rat Pack captured, Dr Memphis sent back to the pen and the lives of everyone in Las Vegas saved.
4. CIRQUE DU SLAY – Murderous circus performers for hire have brought their act to Las Vegas. The trigger-happy bunch plan to kill various European dignitaries who are in town and who will be taking in their show. The Matriarch catches on to the deadly plans and sets out to prevent the mass assassinations and prevent the potential international fallout that would result. When one of the paid killers turns out to be a long lost love of the voluptuous vigilante things get very complicated.
5. ELEVEN’S TWELVE – In this very first adventure of the Matriarch the butt-kicking beauty took on a very peculiar band of armed robbers functioning like a commando squad. Hollywood star Danny Eleven gathered eleven more of his fellow overpaid and undertalented colleagues to try to pull off a theft of multiple Las Vegas casinos. The goal was to pay their own 8-figure salaries in order to make a movie criticizing the wealthy. The Matriarch stopped them in mid-heist and gave the perpetrators a sound thrashing in front of hundreds of tourists and gamblers.
FOR MORE NEO-PULP ADVENTURES WITH M*E*T*A*L, Teddi Barrett and Summer Cummings click here: https://glitternight.com/category/neo-pulp/
© The Matriarch character and all story elements copyright Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog, 2014. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Edward Wozniak and Balladeer’s Blog with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.