I think it’s long past time for a national conversation on possible health hazards at Starbucks restaurants. Bloated rich pig corporate bigshots like to think they’re above the rest of us. Especially when it comes to rat hair in food and rat excrement in coffee beans. Here’s a list of the ten grossest things to happen at Starbucks Coffee. Source listed below:
10. FINGERNAILS IN THE BACON, CHEDDAR AND EGG SANDWICH
9. PASTRIES DROPPED IN A POOL OF VOMIT FROM A SICK CHILD, THEN BRUSHED OFF AND SERVED TO THE CUSTOMER ANYWAY.
8. BITS OF USED TOILET PAPER SHOWING UP IN THE MUFFINS.
7. EMPLOYEES CAUGHT SNEAKING TOILET WATER INTO THE COFFEE.
6. WADS OF EXPECTORATED CHEWING GUM FOUND IN THE GOUDA AND BACON.
5. EMPLOYEES SNEEZING INTO THEIR HANDS AND THEN HANDING PASTRIES TO THE CUSTOMERS.
4. EMPLOYEE USING A BOULANGE TO MOP THE SWEAT OFF THEIR BROW, THEN SERVING SAID BOULANGE.
3. MANAGER’S PET POODLE DEFECATING ON THE FLOORS.
2. UNACCEPTABLE LEVELS OF RAT EXCREMENT IN THE BROWNIES.
1. BARISTAS, RESENTFUL OF PEOPLE WITH BETTER LIVES, DO SPITE SPITTING INTO THE COFFEE.
Source: Stuff I think I saw in various Starbucks restaurants. I think it’s time to raise awareness about health standards at often dodgy chains like Starbucks though. You can’t be too careful. We need a national dialogue on this.