The Penn State scandal about alleged serial child rapist Jerry Sandusky and his alleged enabler Joe Paterno has given all of us something extra to be thankful for in this holiday season.
1. BE THANKFUL YOU WEREN’T A CHILD GROWING UP IN THE SANDUSKY/ PATERNO SPHERE OF INFLUENCE – That could have meant you were at the mercy of an alleged sexual predator and his alleged enabler, Joe Paterno.
2. BE THANKFUL YOU WEREN’T A WITNESS TO SANDUSKY’S ALLEGED ACTIVITIES WITH CHILDREN IN PENN STATE FACILITIES – That could have meant you’d be afraid for your job if you allegedly reported it to Paterno and/or be subject to death threats from the demented Penn State Sodomy Lion fans who are angry at the victims and the witnesses rather than at Sandusky and Paterno.
3. BE THANKFUL YOU WEREN’T THE VICTIM BEING DRIVEN OUT OF SCHOOL – The most sickening report out of the cesspool called State College, PA is the one regarding how one of the victims of Sandusky’s alleged assaults (name being withheld for safety reasons) has been tormented so much at school by people blaming them for the seemingly well- deserved downfall of Sandusky and Paterno. That tormenting has made them a victim of the callous and conscienceless culture surrounding Penn State football just as much as they were allegedly a victim of Sandusky in the first place. Stay classy, Sodomy Lions fans! You’ve shown the entire world what you really are!
4. BE THANKFUL YOU DIDN’T OWN ONE OF THE VEHICLES DAMAGED IN THE RIOTS FOLLOWING PATERNO’S FIRING – The rioting students participating in that “Hooray for Child Rape” rally taking place on Joe Paterno’s lawn were overturning vehicles in their anger over, among other things, the news that Jellyfish Joe Paterno had been fired by phone! (Gasp!) Because Paterno might be considered to have egged the mob on to that rioting by indignantly complaining to them about his firing a reasonable person might wonder if Jellyfish Joe is liable for damages in any civil suits.
5. BE THANKFUL YOU WEREN’T THE VICTIMS OF ANY OF THE VIOLENCE ALLEGEDLY PERPETRATED BY PATERNO’S THUGGISH FOOTBALL PLAYERS OVER THE YEARS – As new allegations continue to come out about violent behavior by Sodomy Lions football players and about how Paterno allegedly quashed or softened any sanctions against those players be glad you weren’t a student at the mercy of Jellyfish Joe and his savages.
Yes, have a safe and happy Thanksgiving, and be very grateful if you weren’t trapped in the seeming Organized Crime atmosphere of the community living under the thumb of a selfish, petty little man who allegedly didn’t want to answer to anyone just because he coached a football team.